We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Dog Friendly Hotels on the Ocean?

MD Eastern Shore
Level Contributor
11 posts
10 reviews
Save Topic
Dog Friendly Hotels on the Ocean?

I was wanting to visit Ocean City in November - are there any oceanfront hotels that allow pets ? Thanks in advance.

Western Maryland
Level Contributor
250 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Dog Friendly Hotels on the Ocean?

On this page in the upper left, click on Ocean City Hotels under Ocean City. When you get to the next page, scroll down and look to the left and select Pets Allowed. There are 7 hotels. Good luck.

pennsylvania
Destination Expert
for Ocean City
Level Contributor
3,043 posts
97 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Dog Friendly Hotels on the Ocean?

The Safari on the boardwalk is one. I think it's around 13th St. And the Clarion on 101st St. accepts pets as well.

MD Eastern Shore
Level Contributor
11 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Dog Friendly Hotels on the Ocean?

Thank you!

Washington, DC
Level Contributor
650 posts
180 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Dog Friendly Hotels on the Ocean?

Your rottie looks like ours! We're staying at Safari for the first time in October. We usually stay at Barefoot Mailman, nice sized rooms and we like the management/staff, but they were sold out. There's another place we stayed at around 46th St on the beach with really nice view of a "sand patio" and ocean, but I can't remember the name. We were evacuated from this place this summer when the hurricane (almost) came and they were very good about refunding more than we thought we were entitled to, so I'd recommend them as well, but the rooms at Barefoot Mailman are nicer, and closer to the boardwalk. Of course, Safari on 13th is right ON the boardwalk. Wish I could remember the name of the place on 46th - Oh! Windjammer! They allow dogs and manager lives on site and seemed nice.

5. Re: Dog Friendly Hotels on the Ocean?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 24 October 2012, 03:16
Get answers to your questions about Ocean City
Recent Conversations