We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Where to stay and golf in NOV?

Which Ocean City hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Scranton...
Level Contributor
68 posts
5 reviews
Save Topic
Where to stay and golf in NOV?

We are looking for a place to stay and golf within the next two weeks. We are not great golfers so we are not looking for a PGA course. Thanks!!

Westminster...
Level Contributor
402 posts
51 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Where to stay and golf in NOV?

In November you should be able to stay in some of the nicer Hotels @ a reasonable Price - Recommend Dunes Manor, The Grand, Park place.

For Golf - My Favorite is Rum Point, Eagle Landing is very interesing, It is also worth a trip up north to Baywood Greens

Lighthouse sound is the most upscale - but will cost big $$

It would be best to try to book a golf package through the Hotel tha you choose

Maryland, USA
Destination Expert
for Baltimore
Level Contributor
2,744 posts
45 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Where to stay and golf in NOV?

I would recommend playing somewhere off the water. I played last year during November and it was so windy it was almost miserable. Glen Riddle, Deer Run, and OC Beach Club are all in;and courses and nice for golfers your skill range. Don't worry, I hardly ever break 100 so I am no pro myself.

pennsylvania
Destination Expert
for Ocean City
Level Contributor
2,839 posts
91 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Where to stay and golf in NOV?

Most of the larger hotels in Ocean City have golf packages available. Try the Dunes Manor, Holiday Inn Suites or Holiday Inn Oceanfront, Carousel, Hilton, or Princess Royale. But check with whichever hotely you decide to stay with to see what they offer.

Another thing to do is to stop at the Convention Center's Visitor's Center on 40'th St. and pick up discount coupons. They're free and can help save you some $$.

You could also try a place that organizes golf getaways like Pam's Golf Getaways.

http://www.pamsgolfoc.com

4. Re: Where to stay and golf in NOV?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 04 November 2012, 03:19