We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Ocean City booking Hotel -question about those free vouchers

Which Ocean City hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Level Contributor
336 posts
66 reviews
Save Topic
Ocean City booking Hotel -question about those free vouchers

I am getting ready to book for my 2012 summer stay and on my hotel site it says you get to pic free vouchers

has anyone done this before do you really get these free vouchers?

pennsylvania
Destination Expert
for Ocean City
Level Contributor
2,900 posts
91 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Ocean City booking Hotel -question about those free vouchers

I did! You pick from a list that they give you online. There are free ones and some that you can buy for a fraction of the price. When you check into your hotel, they will give them to you then. I had no problems whatsoever using them. Go for it. It's a great deal.

Martinsburg, West...
Level Contributor
202 posts
54 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Ocean City booking Hotel -question about those free vouchers

I picked some when we stayed, & used the ones I got with no problems. We had ones for the Blue Ox, Seasons (in the Carousel) & Seacrets that I can remember. They really do work, they all had a code with my name on them, I received them at Check In.

Level Contributor
336 posts
66 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Ocean City booking Hotel -question about those free vouchers

I might have to try that,

On the site I am reading this deal for splash mountain for 28.99 so I added 2 tickets and it only rang me up for 28.99 so I get 2 tickets for that price to splash mountain? or it says I can get one ticket free to splash mountain which I am thinking of getting that and just buy one full price ticket when I go to the park if we do decide to really go 2 the park in summer

Martinsburg, West...
Level Contributor
202 posts
54 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Ocean City booking Hotel -question about those free vouchers

I think you get 2 for 28.99, being the first one free & the second at a reduced price. I only got a few things the last time we went, just free things in case it didn't work. Next time i'm going to get some of the discounted tickets too :)

Staten Island, New...
Level Contributor
149 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Ocean City booking Hotel -question about those free vouchers

What hotel is this? Sounds interesting.

pennsylvania
Destination Expert
for Ocean City
Level Contributor
2,900 posts
91 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Ocean City booking Hotel -question about those free vouchers

It's not just one hotel. It's a hotel group. Go to www.ocisfree.com and you'll find them. You can also find them at www.ocean-city.com, scroll down and click on the hotel reservations link.

Edited: 06 January 2012, 16:55
Martinsburg, West...
Level Contributor
202 posts
54 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Ocean City booking Hotel -question about those free vouchers

I've used the www.ocisfree.com to get mine when I book a room, they actually work which is awesome!!! More reasons to love ocean city :)

8. Re: Ocean City booking Hotel -question about those free vouchers

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 07 January 2013, 10:17