We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Golf in Ocean City Md

Which Ocean City hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Bridgewater, New...
5 posts
Save Topic
Golf in Ocean City Md

Planning a guys weekend of golf at the Town homes at River Run in Ocean City Md. Any comments on this place or suggestion on where to play and stay would be greatly appreciated.

Delaware
Level Contributor
1,553 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Golf in Ocean City Md

River Run isn't really in Ocean City. It is in Ocean Pines. For night life you will need to drive over to the Island. I prefer the Ruark courses. Lighthouse Sound is my favorite followed by Rum Pointe. Enjoy yourselfs, but if you guys are into partying I would probably stay right on the Island and walk or take the bus to the bars.

Westminster...
Level Contributor
402 posts
51 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Golf in Ocean City Md

River Run is a nice course - Worth Playing especially if you are staying there. Rum Point is a must play - great views & good Conditions. Lighthouse sound is awesome - but pricey. Eagles landing & Newport bay are fun to play & close to you. There is another course up in Delaware that is worth the trip Baywood greens.

I agree with the other poster - I would stay in OC if possible so you won't have to drive at night - Unless you have a designated driver.

Lots of Restaurants and bars to visit in OC, you won't be bored - You can PM me if you need additional info

Bridgewater, New...
5 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Golf in Ocean City Md

Thanks for the info. We are staying and playing at River Run, also playing Lighthouse and Bay Club West.

Bridgewater, New...
5 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Golf in Ocean City Md

Thanks for the info. We do have a tendency of throwing a couple back while we play and then some afterwards. We'll check into travel arrangements for that.

5. Re: Golf in Ocean City Md

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 30 April 2013, 10:35