We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

OC Hotel/Motel Question

Shenandoah, Pa.
Level Contributor
24 posts
Save Topic
OC Hotel/Motel Question

I will be traveling with 4 other people. I am looking for a room that has the bathroom sink/vanity outside of the shower/toilet area. Thanks AD

Virginia
Level Contributor
191 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: OC Hotel/Motel Question

Well, the Quality Inn Boardwalk on 16th St and Quality Inn & Suites Beachfront on 33rd St. have efficiencies, so there is the bathroom sink as well as a "kitchen" sink. Francis Scott Key Motel in west Ocean City also has rooms in some buildings with the sink outside the bathroom - they have different types of rooms in different buildings, so I'm not sure if all the rooms have that arrangement.

Mentioned in this post
Ocean City
Ocean City
Maryland
Martinsburg, West...
Level Contributor
33 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: OC Hotel/Motel Question

The atlantic hotel down on the boardwalk

pennsylvania
Destination Expert
for Ocean City
Level Contributor
3,158 posts
98 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: OC Hotel/Motel Question

Quality Inn and Suites on 33rd, the Bedtime Inn, and some of the smaller hotels have them like that. Or consider a condo with two bedrooms and two bathrooms.

Mentioned in this post
Bedtime Inn
Bedtime Inn
136 Reviews
Ocean City, MD
Delaware
Level Contributor
1,693 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: OC Hotel/Motel Question

The Hilton on 32nd street.

5. Re: OC Hotel/Motel Question

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 20 June 2013, 13:15