We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

OC restaurants expanding

Which Ocean City hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Ocean City, MD
Level Contributor
9,626 posts
7 reviews
Save Topic
OC restaurants expanding

http://www.delmarvanow.com front page.

Edited: 23 March 2012, 11:10
pennsylvania
Destination Expert
for Ocean City
Level Contributor
2,861 posts
91 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: OC restaurants expanding

Thanks for the story. I knew about a couple of those, but not about BJ's. That's great. They're one of our "must stops" in OC.

Delaware
Level Contributor
1,545 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: OC restaurants expanding

ocpony....thanks for sharing. That addition to BJ's looks awesome.

Ocean City, MD
Level Contributor
9,626 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: OC restaurants expanding

Just heard Gary Beach (Marlin Moon) did not renew his contract with Mickey Finn's (West OC Fishing Ctr) ---- his recipes and kitchen staff all went to the Embers for the new expansion.

Haven't been to BJ's in probably 10 years (sorry Momoo, just wasn't impressed..again), but the new expansion just might lure me back. You're right Dude, looks awesome.

pennsylvania
Destination Expert
for Ocean City
Level Contributor
2,861 posts
91 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: OC restaurants expanding

That's ok, ocpony. We all can't agree on everything all the time. Hope you'll give it another try. Try their steaks, seafood skins, prime rib sandwiches or steamed shrimp (kind of hard to mess up) and their bay fries.

Ocean City, MD
Level Contributor
9,626 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: OC restaurants expanding

Another expansion to add to the list - just went by Sunset Grille, they are closed for construction of their new rooftop restaurant and bar - reopen in April (no specific date).

Hey momoo, ok ok, after they get reopened I'll give BJ's another go and try the seafood skins:&))

I don't go out much because I cook at home, sooo its dinner time here now -- back to my sauce (with freshly sauted mushrooms), get the water going for my 4 cheese ravioli's and have to prep my bruschetta (topped with pesto/artichokes & parmesean).

pennsylvania
Destination Expert
for Ocean City
Level Contributor
2,861 posts
91 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: OC restaurants expanding

I'll be there Thursday at your house for dinner pony. Please have the same menu. :)

Delaware
Level Contributor
1,545 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: OC restaurants expanding

rooftop at Sunset Grille? That will really pay off. They are getting a great following. For my money the best place to eat and best happy hours in west

OC.

Johnstown...
Level Contributor
634 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: OC restaurants expanding

Just to add, although it's not an expansion of Dead Freddies, they are opening a Dead Freddies Express at 6301 Coastal Highway...I think it's in the old OCR Crab House.

9. Re: OC restaurants expanding

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 20 June 2013, 08:15