We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Any new - not renovated - hotels in OC

Philadelphia...
Level Contributor
612 posts
8 reviews
Save Topic
Any new - not renovated - hotels in OC

within the last year? I like to stay at new places! I know the Courtyard opened in 2009 but that was like $250 a night! Thanks!

pennsylvania
Destination Expert
for Ocean City
Level Contributor
3,056 posts
97 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Any new - not renovated - hotels in OC

They are building a new Hampton Inn on 42 or 43rd St. on Coastal HIghway on the bay side. It's not open yet but should be for summer. That's the only one I know about.

Delaware
Level Contributor
1,612 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Any new - not renovated - hotels in OC

Hampton Inn is it since the Courtyard.

Philadelphia...
Level Contributor
612 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Any new - not renovated - hotels in OC

Thank you for the responses.

Philadelphia...
Level Contributor
612 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Any new - not renovated - hotels in OC

Im booking the Sleep Inn which is a brand new hotel opened in spring 2010, thanks.

Hanover, Pa
Destination Expert
for Ocean City
Level Contributor
3,156 posts
60 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Any new - not renovated - hotels in OC

The Sleep Inn is a excellent choice. We have been staying there the last 2 bike weekends and love the place. Its clean, nice location and the free breakfest is great.

6. Re: Any new - not renovated - hotels in OC

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 07 April 2013, 10:43
Get answers to your questions about Ocean City