We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

All Inclusive Resort/Hotel in OC, Maryland?

Buffalo, New York...
1 post
Save Topic
All Inclusive Resort/Hotel in OC, Maryland?

We are trying to plan a trip to Ocean City this coming late July-early August for four people. What we are looking for is an all inclusive type of place to stay. We don't want to have to worry much about purchasing food or alcohol if we don't have to. Is there any place like this in the boardwalk area or somewhere nearby where we would be able to take the bus to and from? Also, any other suggestions for something like this idea would be welcome. Thanks!

Mentioned in this post
Ocean City
Ocean City
Maryland
pennsylvania
Destination Expert
for Ocean City
Level Contributor
3,226 posts
98 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: All Inclusive Resort/Hotel in OC, Maryland?

If there is, I've never heard about it. You can take the bus anywhere in OC. OC is 10 miles long, all of it beachfront. And the busses run 24/7 every 15 minutes and costs $1 per ride, or $3 for a ride all day pass. There is also a tram that runs the boardwalk that you can pay per ride, or buy an 8 ride pass.

Anywhere that you stay in OC there will be restaurants, bars, and amusements, and shops. But there aren't any all inclusives that I've ever heard about.

Johnstown...
Level Contributor
635 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: All Inclusive Resort/Hotel in OC, Maryland?

When I was researching where to stay I do recall several hotels offering "packages"....I can't recall all of them, but the Boardwalk Group comes to mind...which includes the 12th Street Howard Johnson's, 23rd Street Days Inn & the 24th Street Howard Johnson's. They offer several different packages for different number of days some of which include Splash Mountain Water Park Passes per person, one meal voucher per person per day, etc...

Here's a website if you're interested in checking out further:

boardwalkhotels.com/ocean-city-md-hotel-pack…

Hanover, Pa
Destination Expert
for Ocean City
Level Contributor
3,278 posts
66 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: All Inclusive Resort/Hotel in OC, Maryland?

There isn't a "all inclusive type" resort in OC. Its not like your taking a cruise or a trip to Jamaica where you stay at one location. Ocean City has too much more to offer and many places to see. You can get vouchers for food, clothing and things to do when booking with particular hotels.

www.ocean-city.com gives out vouchers if you book through them.

have fun

Edited: 19 April 2012, 11:48
Mentioned in this post
Jamaica
Jamaica
Caribbean
Ocean City
Ocean City
Maryland
4. Re: All Inclusive Resort/Hotel in OC, Maryland?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 19 June 2013, 01:18
Get answers to your questions about Ocean City