We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Ocean City

Which Ocean City hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Cleveland, Ohio
Level Contributor
50 posts
26 reviews
Save Topic
Ocean City

I've been to VB numerous times with the family. How does OC compare ? We do like VB just looking for somewhere different.

Ocean Pines...
Level Contributor
885 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Ocean City

Directly above your post there is a gray rectangular box with a green outline. It says "Search in" "Ocean City forums." Click in the white rectangular box to the right of it and type "Virginia Beach" and then click enter or the click on the magnifying glass button to the right. Not trying to be a smart a$$, but this topic has been discussed numerous times on this forum. You will see multiple discussions on this topic...OCMD vs. VB

pennsylvania
Destination Expert
for Ocean City
Level Contributor
2,897 posts
91 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Ocean City

Probably the easiest way to compare is to send for a free Visitor Guide at www.ococean.com/visitor-guide

I've never been to Va.Beach, so I can't make a comparrison for you. All I know is that once I went to OC, I never looked any farther.

Delaware
Level Contributor
1,555 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Ocean City

mink...I know you are not trying to be a smart#ss but you could have answered the question in fewer keystrokes.

Once again, I've never seen a beach I didn't like, but I like OC better than VB. The boardwalk is better and the entire place just seems cleaner.

Essex, Maryland
Level Contributor
49 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Ocean City

My wife and I went to VA beach last Memorial Day weekend and enjoyed our stay there.

The differences in OC include - lifeguards work from 10-5:30, OC boardwalk includes hotels and restaurants and arcades and bars and other amusements, OC does not have a separate bike trail, bikes allowed on boardwalk from 2AM to 11AM during the summer, boardwalk made of wooden boards.

5. Re: Ocean City

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 22 June 2013, 05:41