We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

4th of July Week.

Maryland
Level Contributor
29 posts
12 reviews
Save Topic
4th of July Week.

Would there be more people the weekend before or after? I was planning to come down Wed. the 4th and stay till Sun. the 8th. I was thinking since its right in the middle of the week it would be just as packed before and after the 4th.

I may come down the 3rd just to have some relax time.

I was thinking about staying in a motel, usually stay at hotels but the rates are crazy high!

Delaware
Level Contributor
1,601 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: 4th of July Week.

The entire week will be packed, before AND after the 4th. You are in the height of the season. At that time of the year most rentals are weekly as opposed to weekend, so I don't think it will matter.

Va Bch
Level Contributor
73 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: 4th of July Week.

I also tried to rent from the 3rd thru the 7th, but could not find anyone who would give those dates. I ended being able to book July 2nd thru 6th. Hopefully traffic wont be too bad travelling on off days...

pennsylvania
Destination Expert
for Ocean City
Level Contributor
3,043 posts
97 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: 4th of July Week.

I agree with Dude. It's not going to make any difference. This year is starting to look like a record year for visitors to OC with over 260,000 for the air show alone. And the 4th of July is an EVENT in itself, so I suggest you make your reservations soon.

4. Re: 4th of July Week.

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 17 June 2013, 10:18
Get answers to your questions about Ocean City
Recent Conversations