We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Looking for a clean Pet friendly vacation rental

Pittsburgh...
Level Contributor
4 posts
38 reviews
Save Topic
Looking for a clean Pet friendly vacation rental

Does anyone know of a clean pet friendly vacation rental 1 or 2 bedroom close to the boardwalk, preferably with a pool indoor or outdoor? Also, are there any outdoor pools opened after labor day ? We would like to go during the week of September 15-22..

Ocean City, Maryland
Level Contributor
613 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Looking for a clean Pet friendly vacation rental

Before you make a reservation be aware that pets are not allowed on the beach or on the boardwalk until after Oct 1st.

pennsylvania
Destination Expert
for Ocean City
Level Contributor
2,980 posts
91 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Looking for a clean Pet friendly vacation rental

The Safari is about the only hotel on the boardwalk that allows pets. But, like Bob said, you are not permitted to bring a dog onto the beach or the boardwalk from May 1 to October 1, and they have to be on a leash at all other times. So unless your pet doesn't mind being locked up in a hotel room all day while you enjoy the beach, then he'd probably be happier at home with someone he knows.

Hanover, Pa
Destination Expert
for Ocean City
Level Contributor
3,102 posts
59 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Looking for a clean Pet friendly vacation rental

Agree with OC and Momoo.

and may I add OC bike feast is September 13-16. If you don't like bikes, you might want to change your dates.

I like bikes so I will be there.

Delaware
Level Contributor
1,573 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Looking for a clean Pet friendly vacation rental

....and by "bikes" tfunky is not talking about bicycles, such as the one on your avatar. He is talking about VERY LOUD motorcycles. I am not a biker but I love that weekend. Just when you think summer is over and the place is slowly dieing......in come the bikers!!

Phoenix
Level Contributor
445 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Looking for a clean Pet friendly vacation rental

Here's a list of pet friendly rentals from Holiday Real Estate:

http://rentals.holidayoc.com/other/pets.html

The boardwalk goes up to 27th St. There are a few rentals on 27th and 28th Sts, and one on Wicomico, but they are all bayside and no pools.

I second the sentiments about bike week. Your dogs may not like the noise, especially being in a strange place.

King of Prussia...
8 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Looking for a clean Pet friendly vacation rental

We are renting a townhouse in a few weeks from Holiday but it is in West Ocean City. We chose this b/c dogs are allowed on Assateague Island beach.

Chesapeake City...
Level Contributor
247 posts
90 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Looking for a clean Pet friendly vacation rental

try vrbo.com - i always look here first for a place to stay...condos end up being cheaper than a hotel in most cases.

8. Re: Looking for a clean Pet friendly vacation rental

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 17 December 2013, 23:16