We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Ocean City at Thanksgiving

Which Ocean City hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Frenchtown, New...
1 post
Save Topic
Ocean City at Thanksgiving

My husband and I would like to spend 11/22 thru 11/25 in Ocean City, MD. Of course we would like to be on the beach. (We have stayed at Calypso (62nd St.) and really like the large balconies that face the ocean.)

Is there a place with a balcony facing the ocean that might rent for such a short period over a holiday?

I no longer know how to rent a condo at Calypso. Can anyone help?

Michele

Potomac, Maryland
Level Contributor
114 posts
378 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Ocean City at Thanksgiving

Michele - there are many ocean front condos that rent for the Thanksgiving weekend. Just go to the usual rental firms (CB, L&F, Holiday, etc.) and input your search parameters to find a place that meets your desires...

pennsylvania
Destination Expert
for Ocean City
Level Contributor
2,861 posts
91 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Ocean City at Thanksgiving

Why not just get a hotel instead of carting all that stuff for such a short visit? I suggest you try the Holiday Inn Suites on 17th St. Plenty of room, 3 rooms in each suite, you can get oceanfront, and have all the ammenitites including their wonderful on site restaurant, Hemingways.

Southport, North...
Level Contributor
30 posts
58 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Ocean City at Thanksgiving

Last TG we stayed at Quality Inn Beachfront. The rooms are large and so are the balconies. The price was very reasonable. We ate TG dinner at the Clarion buffet and it was very good.

4. Re: Ocean City at Thanksgiving

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 04 October 2013, 10:17