We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Trimpers Haunted House

Ocean City, MD
Level Contributor
12,488 posts
7 reviews
Save Topic
Trimpers Haunted House

The Baltimore Sun has an article in todays paper regarding the "vacation staple that has stood in the same location since 1964". The article is on the front page of the Travel Section. The following link was included in the article.

http://ochh.net/index.html

Happy Halloween.

Hanover, Pa
Destination Expert
for Ocean City
Level Contributor
3,322 posts
65 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Trimpers Haunted House

we hit this place every summer even though we know whats inside.

so much fun.

Las Vegas, Nevada
Destination Expert
for Atlantic City
Level Contributor
5,149 posts
375 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Trimpers Haunted House

Trimpers Haunted house is a true Classic, We still take a "nostalgic" ride every year when we are in Ocean City!

Las Vegas, Nevada
Destination Expert
for Atlantic City
Level Contributor
5,149 posts
375 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Trimpers Haunted House

Here's a link to the article in the Baltimore Sun....

…baltimoresun.com/2012-10-12/travel/bs-tr-oc…

Phoenix
Level Contributor
503 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Trimpers Haunted House

My sister and I used to love it as kids. We went in it a few years ago, and thought it was so lame. So much dead space, things not working, we wondered how any kids were even scared. I'm glad to see they're adding a lot of new displays and filling the dead space.

akron, oh
Level Contributor
61 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Trimpers Haunted House

we also go in the haunted house each year and we are now all grown ups! who cant have fun yelling and pretending to be scared?? goal is to have people stare while we scream bloody murder! love it.

Martinsburg, West...
Level Contributor
216 posts
55 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Trimpers Haunted House

My husband & I always take a ride at the haunted house. We both remember riding it as kids, I had no idea it had been there so long.

Washington, DC
Level Contributor
650 posts
211 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Trimpers Haunted House

I realize this is off-topic, and yet related, sorry...

For any of you who love Halloween and haunted houses, and live withing driving distance of Frederick, Maryland, "screamlandfarms.com" has an AMAZING haunted house and haunted hayride this year. Real shotguns weilded by pig-faced hairy chested 6'5" blasting with actual muzzle fire, and as you make your way through the cornfield to escape you hear the repeated gunfire (real gunfire) and screams of victi - er, visitors.

Not cheap, but it lasts two hours if you do the hayride, the cornfield and the haunted barn/insane asylum. I lost count but I'd estimate they have somewhere between 150 and 200 zombies and other freaks aiming to terrify you and these people are into it, not just middle-schoolers trying to make a buck...

8. Re: Trimpers Haunted House

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 15 December 2013, 10:18
Get answers to your questions about Ocean City
Recent Conversations