We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Need A Senior Week House Rental for 8 Girls..PLEASE HELP!!

Which Ocean City hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Coatesville...
1 post
Save Topic
Need A Senior Week House Rental for 8 Girls..PLEASE HELP!!

We need a place to stay for the week in Ocean City, MD. There is going to be 8 of us. It seems everywhere is already taken near the lower numbered streets (1st-20th). If you have a place or know someone with a place, please contact me ASAP. My email is sarahxxbaybeex3@gmail.com. Any help is appreciated!

pennsylvania
Destination Expert
for Ocean City
Level Contributor
2,839 posts
91 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Need A Senior Week House Rental for 8 Girls..PLEASE HELP!!

Check www.myseniorweek.com or www.playitsafeoceancity.com .

Also, check with local realtors like Holiday Real Estate (www.holidayoc.com) or Coldwell Banker (www.cbvacations.com). Another site to check is www.vrbo.com (Vacation Rentals by Owners). You can also ask the Ocean City Insiders. This question has been asked plenty of times there. www.ococean.com/insiders

Selinsgrove, PA
Level Contributor
10 posts
59 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Need A Senior Week House Rental for 8 Girls..PLEASE HELP!!

When I was in your shoes some popular spots were The Riviera, The Spinnaker, The Sea Cove. Keep in mind these are not the most fancy establishments but for a bunch of teens they are adequate. From my own experience as a 32 yr old mom and teacher, senior week was possibly the most fun week of my life even with rooms that are not up standards I' m used to. Best of luck!

pennsylvania
Destination Expert
for Ocean City
Level Contributor
2,839 posts
91 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Need A Senior Week House Rental for 8 Girls..PLEASE HELP!!

I doubt the Spinnaker would suit. The rooms are on the smaller side, and the place is a very nice hotel now. The most each room would hold would be 4 comfortably in my opinion. We stayed there last spring right after they remodeled and would definitely stay there again.

Lancaster...
Level Contributor
30 posts
83 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Need A Senior Week House Rental for 8 Girls..PLEASE HELP!!

Hi Sarah,

Having been to Ocean City for Senior Week this past year I would be glad to help you out. Honestly, it really depends on where you want to stay and what type of group you are in. My family has a beach house in Ocean Pines (right across the Route 50 bridge) but my friends and I spent the week at the Carousel Hotel and had a great time. Personally, I would much rather prefer to stay at the high rise hotels and condos in North Ocean City MD. While it is the quieter area, we still had a great time and met a lot of people our age. South Ocean City (Inlet-15th street) is where most Seniors tend to stay because there are more parties in the area, and it is right near the Boardwalk. Basically, everything is in walking distance. The only issue with South Ocean City is most houses and hotels in that area get booked fairly quickly- as you stated, most of the rooms are already booked. The other issue is that most of the homes and Hotels in Southern Ocean City are below par compared to the Hotels and condos just a few blocks further away. Since I am from Pennsylvania, my friends and I drove down. The first few days, we would take the Bus to the Boardwalk (keep in mind the Carousel is around 112th street) and found it to be just a tad long. Despite the laughs we got from the drunk people in the bus, we decided to take my car to the boardwalk everyday. Since most places are booked, I highly suggest you stay at a Condo in some of the more presentable hotels. If I were you, I would look up the Carousel Hotel. We rented out a condo that held up to 6 people, but 8 of us ended up staying in the room. We each ended up paying around 230 dollars each when the cost was split. Ill send you an email with more details. -Costas

5. Re: Need A Senior Week House Rental for 8 Girls..PLEASE HELP!!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 17 December 2013, 00:16