We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Boardwalk 2007 Condos-Reviews Anyone?

Which Ocean City hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Pittsburgh, PA
Level Contributor
18 posts
41 reviews
Save Topic
Boardwalk 2007 Condos-Reviews Anyone?

If anyone is familiar with these condos, I would appreciate hearing your opinions. I cannot find any feedback on them. Thank you in advance.

Ocean City, Maryland
Level Contributor
613 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Boardwalk 2007 Condos-Reviews Anyone?

Do you have the full name of the condo ?

I live here and I've never heard of "Boardwalk 2007"

pennsylvania
Destination Expert
for Ocean City
Level Contributor
2,946 posts
91 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Boardwalk 2007 Condos-Reviews Anyone?

I have to agree. That's a new one to me.

akron, oh
Level Contributor
56 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Boardwalk 2007 Condos-Reviews Anyone?

odd as it seems if you google this name caldwell banker has a listing. the listing has rates but no photos. cant say that i have ever seen this before.

Pittsburgh, PA
Level Contributor
18 posts
41 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Boardwalk 2007 Condos-Reviews Anyone?

That is the name of them from the cbvacations.com website. The address is 2007 Atlantic Ave.

Hanover, Pa
Destination Expert
for Ocean City
Level Contributor
3,084 posts
59 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Boardwalk 2007 Condos-Reviews Anyone?

The OP is telling the truth. I Googled the name 2007 Atlantic Ave, ocean City and comes up as a "building" with units available to rent. I would call Coldwell and talk directly about this place.

pennsylvania
Destination Expert
for Ocean City
Level Contributor
2,946 posts
91 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Boardwalk 2007 Condos-Reviews Anyone?

Only info I could find on this building is for condo #6. That happens to be the one cbvacations has for rent as well. Once I saw the pictures, I recognized the building right away, but never knew it was simply called 2007. Most buildings on the boardwalk have an actual name.

I've walked past that building a hundred times and it always looked like a decent place but I'm almost positive it was sold last year. If memory serves me right, they put up a new white fence on the boardwalk and fixed it up some on the outside. Can't say what or if anything was done on the inside. I think your best option is to contact the realtor and ask if they can send you some CURRENT interior photos. Good luck. Hope it all works out for you.

Belle Vernon...
2 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: Boardwalk 2007 Condos-Reviews Anyone?

I stay here every year.... The address is 20007 Atlantic avenue. It's down from the Stowaway Grand. Love it!

Belle Vernon...
2 posts
Save Reply
8. Re: Boardwalk 2007 Condos-Reviews Anyone?

Hi, It was not sold... and I don't think you have the right place. There is no white fence. Each condo has a different owner.

9. Re: Boardwalk 2007 Condos-Reviews Anyone?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 22 March 2014, 06:15