We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hotel in Ocean City in May

Walled Lake...
Level Contributor
12 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Hotel in Ocean City in May

Hi, My husband and I are planning on visiting ocean city May 18-22nd. I am thinking of booking a room at the Hilton Oceanfront ? is this a nice hotel ? is it close to all the attractions? Thank You

pennsylvania
Destination Expert
for Ocean City
Level Contributor
2,985 posts
91 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Hotel in Ocean City in May

You'll be in town for Cruise In so the town will be packed. The Hilton is on 33rd St, 6 blocks above the end of the boardwalk and not quite midtown. It's one of the newest hotels in OC and VERY nice. They have a great onsite restaurant too. If you're expecting the rides and water sports to be open then, you'll be disappointed because they don't open till Memorial Day. Some things may be open on a trial basis for the weekend, but you'd have to search and see.

Make sure you head to the inlet and the Convention Center and check out all the amazing cars and vendors that will be in town. And if you plan on going out for dinner Saturday night, give yourself an extra hour at least. You'll find long lines, and even longer drives because the streets that Saturday will be bumper to bumper. I'm not trying to scare you about going then, just telling you what to expect. Sunday and the rest of your vacation will be much quieter. Oh, and the ocean water will be very cool, so you may only want to stick your toes in. Too cold for me.

Hanover, Pa
Destination Expert
for Ocean City
Level Contributor
3,101 posts
59 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Hotel in Ocean City in May

Yes the Hilton is one of the nicest resort hotel in Ocean City. The rooms are spacious and the hotel it self has plenty of amenities to enjoy. Being it is Cruise weekend it will be busy but fun for sure. Have a great time.

Walled Lake...
Level Contributor
12 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: Hotel in Ocean City in May

Thank you for the info, my husband will be very happy to hear about the cruise :)

pennsylvania
Destination Expert
for Ocean City
Level Contributor
2,985 posts
91 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Hotel in Ocean City in May

To read more about it go to www.specialeventpro.com/cruisin

Maryland
Level Contributor
29 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Hotel in Ocean City in May

I can't wait I go every year this time, I bring down my newer sports car, but some day I will get an older street rod. It's so fun during this time I never want to leave.

6. Re: Hotel in Ocean City in May

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 30 March 2014, 06:18