We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Saturday Sept. 7th Inlet Parking Question

Martinsburg, West...
Level Contributor
202 posts
54 reviews
Save Topic
Saturday Sept. 7th Inlet Parking Question

I saw the tents are going up for Sunfest already. Does anyone know if the Inlet parking lot will be open this Saturday, Sept 7th? Thanks for any answers :)

pennsylvania
Destination Expert
for Ocean City
Level Contributor
2,980 posts
91 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Saturday Sept. 7th Inlet Parking Question

They're up for the bike show next weekend as well. Since there are no events this weekend, I don't see why you couldn't still park in an unused area of the parking lot. Guess they'll tell you when you get there.

Martinsburg, West...
Level Contributor
202 posts
54 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Saturday Sept. 7th Inlet Parking Question

I found a number to call & found out it is going to be open to park this Saturday. Thanks for the reply. If we stay in a higher number street we always park there to visit the boardwalk/inlet area, one year at Sunfest we stayed in the 100's & parking was a nightmare to say the least.

pennsylvania
Destination Expert
for Ocean City
Level Contributor
2,980 posts
91 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Saturday Sept. 7th Inlet Parking Question

One trick for Sunfest parking is to park near 27th St. and ride the tram to the inlet. Yes you pay for the tram ride, but you'd pay as much or more for parking.

Martinsburg, West...
Level Contributor
202 posts
54 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Saturday Sept. 7th Inlet Parking Question

That's a great tip momoo, I never thought of that & usually we pay to park some place near the Inlet & then do a "joy ride" on the tram up & back anyway.

Edited: 06 September 2013, 02:22
5. Re: Saturday Sept. 7th Inlet Parking Question

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 07 September 2014, 05:18