We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Christmas time in ocmd

Which Ocean City hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Northumberland...
Level Contributor
867 posts
223 reviews
Save Topic
Christmas time in ocmd

Has anyone heard of any dates or activities for the christmas things? We are bringing my daughter niece and nephew to see and do some of the christmas things. Wondered what all was going on this yr and when.

pennsylvania
Destination Expert
for Ocean City
Level Contributor
2,858 posts
91 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Christmas time in ocmd

The Winterfest of Lights is the biggest festival in the holiday season. It's held at Northside Park on 125th St. on the bay side. There is a tram you ride through all the beautiful light displays, you can visit with Santa, buy a gift or souvenir, and have a nice hot cup of cocoa. It runs from November 21 - January 1.

Berlin has their big Victorian Christmas all December with carriage rides and special events every weekend.

The Christmas Craft Show is December 6-8 at the Gold Coast Mall on 116th St. from 10 - 5.

The Christmas Parade is December 7 from 100th St. north to 115th St. starting at 11 a.m.

I'm sure smaller events will be posted closer to the season, but that's all I know of for now.

Northumberland...
Level Contributor
867 posts
223 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Christmas time in ocmd

Thanks thats a big help any others you hear of please let me know.

3. Re: Christmas time in ocmd

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 15 September 2014, 06:33