We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Which days in June are most popular for Senior Week?

Lancaster...
Level Contributor
108 posts
91 reviews
Save Topic
Which days in June are most popular for Senior Week?

My friends have been to Senior Week from June 9-16 in 2012 and June 8-15 in 2013. We have one more of our friends graduating this year and we are thinking of doing just a weekend this time. Which weekend tends to be the busiest for graduating seniors? We were thinking June 6-8 this time around.

pennsylvania
Destination Expert
for Ocean City
Level Contributor
2,977 posts
91 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Which days in June are most popular for Senior Week?

I would recommend that weekend because the following weekend will be a madhouse. That's the weekend of the air show (June 14, 15). You won't be able to drive 8 blocks in an hour. So go for the weekend you're thinking about.

Hanover, Pa
Destination Expert
for Ocean City
Level Contributor
3,099 posts
59 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Which days in June are most popular for Senior Week?

It all depends on the high school and when they finish up. Typically the first 2 weeks in June are the "senior" weeks. Good luck.

3. Re: Which days in June are most popular for Senior Week?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 25 January 2014, 14:05
Philadelphia...
Level Contributor
68 posts
36 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Which days in June are most popular for Senior Week?

Ouch! That is my birthday weekend and I am booked in the Princess Royale for the weekend. Would the air show traffic affect the traffic on that end of the highway?

Ocean City, MD
Level Contributor
10,224 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Which days in June are most popular for Senior Week?

You shouldn't be bothered by the traffic at 91st St. My m-in-law lives at 90th/Pacific Ave., I've always picked her up and taken her to the Beach Plaza to view the show from their porch. Taking her back home, the traffic eased at 62nd St. (Rt. 90).

Let's hope the weather is better than last year!

Philadelphia...
Level Contributor
68 posts
36 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Which days in June are most popular for Senior Week?

Oh thank you so much!

pennsylvania
Destination Expert
for Ocean City
Level Contributor
2,977 posts
91 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Which days in June are most popular for Senior Week?

Just remember that last year, attendance was down because of the government sequestration keeping the Blue Angels from coming. This year, the Thunderbirds will definitely be there, so we're expecting huge crowds.

8. Re: Which days in June are most popular for Senior Week?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 03 February 2015, 06:19
Get answers to your questions about Ocean City