We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

July..August..Sept? i need help

Which Ocean City hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Level Contributor
56 posts
Save Topic
July..August..Sept? i need help

My vacation weeks are limited to choose from for work.. is it really crowded at the end of July or like the first week in August? Which is less crowded ..and hoe is the water temp. Which time is better? We usually go in Sept. Thanks in advance foe any advice

Level Contributor
56 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: July..August..Sept? i need help

Sorry for the typos also

Baltimore, Maryland
Destination Expert
for North Conway
Level Contributor
12,055 posts
54 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: July..August..Sept? i need help

There is no difference between last week July or first week August. Crowds depend on where you stay or go for dinner. Water temp will be same. Most traffic will be on highway coming and going. Pick one. This is not an issue to agonize over.

Hanover, Pa
Destination Expert
for Ocean City
Level Contributor
3,004 posts
55 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: July..August..Sept? i need help

I agree with Neslaw, either week is just the same. The water temp at that time is pretty good.

Have Fun

Level Contributor
56 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: July..August..Sept? i need help

Thank you very much for your help. Im pretty sure were staying midtown bayside

pennsylvania
Destination Expert
for Ocean City
Level Contributor
2,840 posts
91 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: July..August..Sept? i need help

Here's a tip. The last week of August usually sees lower condo rates.

Johnstown...
Level Contributor
634 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: July..August..Sept? i need help

August 18th through the 29th will be Hotel Week...you can get some really good deals, the crowds are less and the water temp is great and at least the times I have gone during this period have had great weather.

Hope you have a great time wherever and whenever you choose to stay!!

Level Contributor
56 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: July..August..Sept? i need help

thank you all so much. We are going the week of July19-26. and staying on 144th st. Anyone ever stay at starboard tack? also, is anything going on that week? Thanks again

8. Re: July..August..Sept? i need help

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 01 March 2015, 06:21