We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

2 BR Suites

Goshen, New York
Level Contributor
5 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
2 BR Suites

Looking for 2 bedroom suite / condo within walking distance to Boardwalk...without crossing over Coastal Highway. Am I asking for too much?

Baltimore, Maryland
Destination Expert
for North Conway
Level Contributor
12,110 posts
55 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: 2 BR Suites

No call a local realtor

pennsylvania
Destination Expert
for Ocean City
Level Contributor
3,007 posts
91 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: 2 BR Suites

Try the Belmont Towers or the South Beach Condos. Both are on the boardwalk and have multi room units.

Or like neslaw said, check with realtors:

Holiday Real Estate www.holidayoc.com

Coldwell Banker www.cbvacations.com

Long and Foster www.lfvacations.com

Vacation Rentals by Owners www.vrbo.com

Hanover, Pa
Destination Expert
for Ocean City
Level Contributor
3,128 posts
59 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: 2 BR Suites

No your not asking too much just condos on or near the boardwalk tend to cost the most.

Keep in mind OC is very easy to navigate so any location in OC is good but I would recommend at least ocean front condo.

Delaware
Level Contributor
1,586 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: 2 BR Suites

For how long?

Goshen, New York
Level Contributor
5 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: 2 BR Suites

Belmont Towers looks perfect. With all my internet surfing, how did I miss this?

Thanks !

Goshen, New York
Level Contributor
5 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: 2 BR Suites

4 nights only. Most are weekly rentals?

Hanover, Pa
Destination Expert
for Ocean City
Level Contributor
3,128 posts
59 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: 2 BR Suites

Belmont is luxury at its best in OC. Very, very nice place but comes with a price tag.

Look in www.cbvacations.com for mini week rentals. Mini weeks are Monday-Friday, Friday to Monday.

Edited: 26 February 2014, 15:30
Phoenix
Level Contributor
452 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: 2 BR Suites

I stayed at Belmont Towers a few years ago, and highly recommend it.

But do not stay there the week before the Dew Tour. The town builds the set for the skateboarders right in front of Belmont Towers, and you won't get any sleep. While the event is there, you'll also have to walk way around it to get to the beach, a major hassle. I don't know the dates for the Dew Tour this year.

9. Re: 2 BR Suites

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 28 February 2015, 06:22
Get answers to your questions about Ocean City
Recent Conversations