We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Snow?

Which Ocean City hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
West Hartford...
1 post
Save Topic
Snow?

Is it snowing now? Do you think the snow will melt by Saturday for golfing purposes? Coming down for long weekend.

pennsylvania
Destination Expert
for Ocean City
Level Contributor
2,943 posts
91 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Snow?

It is snowing now and it will definitely be gone by Saturday. But right now, the forecast is calling for 60* and rain on Saturday. Fingers crossed for sun for you instead.

Ocean City, MD
Level Contributor
10,061 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Snow?

It's a snow/ice mixture (about 3"), at 30 degrees this morning the snow plows were crunching down my street.

The forecast is a high of 38, low of 19 tonight. Tomorrow sunny low 40's.

The forecast for the weekend is mid 50's and 50% chance of rain.

www.weatherunderground.com is pretty accurate for my area.

The daffodils are providing a contrast of color against the white.

We're soooo done with this weather.

Edited: 26 March 2014, 13:45
Baltimore
Level Contributor
51 posts
462 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Snow?

the snow is basically gone. rain this weekend but with nicer, warm temps. not sure golfing is looking good.

Ocean City, MD
Level Contributor
10,061 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Snow?

@primerstar6, the snow isn't gone in Ocean City. I'm still looking at it and just came in from shoveling my steps and deck. This was while I watched my neighbor cleaning the snow from her car.

@Fatts71, the snow will be gone by this weekend, However, I imagine some courses will be cart path only due to mud.

Ocean City, MD
Level Contributor
10,061 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Snow?

@Fatts71, check www.weatherunderground.com (pretty accurate for our area), the forecast is 90% chance of rain on Saturday (1-1.5"). Sunday is 80% (.5")

Just a FYI.

Edited: 27 March 2014, 12:26
pennsylvania
Destination Expert
for Ocean City
Level Contributor
2,943 posts
91 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Snow?

Look at the webcams, there is very little snow left even at Northside Park. With the warm temps in the next couple of days, whatever is there will be gone. But check the forecast at www.wmdt.com/weather

webcams:

http://oceancitymd.gov/allcams.html

7. Re: Snow?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 29 March 2015, 07:16