We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Need Condo help, please

Coopersburg...
Level Contributor
94 posts
7 reviews
Save Topic
Need Condo help, please

My family of 5 adults are planning a week's vacation in Ocean City MD from September 6 - 13. I am trying to find a 3-bedroom oceanfront/ocean view condo in the "northern" area of Ocean City Four of us stayed in a condo on 142nd Street last September and loved the area, unfortunately the complex we stayed in does not have 3-bedroom condos.. Can anyone recommend a condo complex that has 3-bedrooms? We are not stuck on 142nd Street but want to stay in a quieter area (away from the craziness) and are willing to drive or take the bus to get to the action. I have been on the various rental websites as well as VRBO, HomeAway, etc. I am hoping the TA experts can help narrow down my search. Our budget is less than $1,500 for the week.

Many thanks from rainy, damp Pennsylvania.

Albany NY
Level Contributor
483 posts
35 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: Need Condo help, please

One option mid-town is the Adagio on 59th Street. The entire building is three-bedroom condos. The ones ending in 01, 02 and 03 are ocean front, the others are ocean block.

We rented from CB Vacations. I did a quick check and prices range from 1,000-2,050 for that week. If you can swing it, Adagio 402 is a nice unit. We stayed there three years ago. The only negative about this unit might be the bedding set up -- I believe the third bedroom has twin beds.

One nice thing about this building is that there are three bathrooms. Two of the bedrooms have baths in-suite, while the other is in the hallway.

I liked this mid-town location. There is a light at the end of the street, so it is easy to go left or right. The building gives you two parking spots, but we didn't have too many issues getting a third on the street (we usually stay the week after you are planning on going).

Let me know if you have any questions about the building or the other units we've stayed in.

Edited: 06 April 2014, 20:57
Coopersburg...
Level Contributor
94 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: Need Condo help, please

Thank you, all, for your wonderful advice. I apologize for the delay in responding. I will check out all your suggestions.

13. Re: Need Condo help, please

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 20 April 2015, 06:17