We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Activities?

New York City, New...
Level Contributor
7 posts
16 reviews
Save Topic
Activities?

Hello!

My husband and I will be visiting Rock Hall for our anniversary trip near the end of May. I'm wondering: what interesting things are there to do in Rock Hall? We enjoy fishing, biking, swimming, and of course, eating! Ideas?

Thank you!

3 replies to this topic
annapolis, md
Destination Expert
for Annapolis, Maryland
Level Contributor
1,172 posts
332 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Activities?

Your best bet is to check out www.rockhallmd.com

Since Rock Hall is a small place this great web-site is very user friendly and concise. It lists all the attractions, restaurants, shops, services, activities,etc.

There are one or two more upscale places to dine, like Osprey Point which is waterfront. Many others like Waterman's Tavern and Bay Wolf are super casual and offer a variety of dishes, including of course seafood and Maryland Crabs.

Rock Hall is charming, quiet and a great place to experience the Eastern Shore of yesteryear. The folks are super friendly and the pace is slooooooow. Enjoy.

New York City, New...
Level Contributor
7 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Activities?

Thanks for the link! It looks helpful. Do you recommend checking out nearby towns like Kent County? Thanks again!

annapolis, md
Destination Expert
for Annapolis, Maryland
Level Contributor
1,172 posts
332 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Activities?

Definitely in Kent County I would visit Chestertown. It is historic, has a nice riverfront, and some cute shops and restaurants.

Reply to: Activities?
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Rock Hall
More Rock Hall Topics