We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Romantic bed / breakfast

Washington DC...
4 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Romantic bed / breakfast

Hey all, its been a while since i've posted and I'm in need of some sincere help. My fiance and I are looking to find a romantic bed and breakfast or even a hotel in the Silver Spring area, even if its around Columbia, Rockville or Gaithersburg MD. I wanted to book a place in DC but we have our wedding events the next day and the timing and distance to DC is just not working out. Ideally I'd love a place with a jacuzzi. Any suggestions would be mighty appreciated as I am so tired of searching and not finding anything. I saw one place in Columbia which is a bed and breakfast and has a jacuzzi suite and all but cant find any other options! Any help please,

AJ

1 reply
Bethesda MD
Level Contributor
1,727 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Romantic bed / breakfast

There are other options, with which I have no personal experience, listed at thttp://www.bedandbreakfast.com/maryland.html . But your assumptions on travel times aren't making a lot of sense to me -- there are numerous boutique hotels in DC on the Red Line metro that would be a quick ~20 minute train ride to Silver Spring. E.g., the Tabard Inn. Kickier: go by bus with your fiance in wedding dress, and tableau vivant the closing shot from The Graduate.

Reply to: Romantic bed / breakfast
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Silver Spring