We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Best Restaurant in Solomons MD

Maryland
Level Contributor
53 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
Best Restaurant in Solomons MD

Hi, What is your favorite restaurant in Solomon's? I want to buy a gift certificate fore a friend as a gift, but I'm not sure which restaurant is currently the best. I used to like the Lighthouse Inn, but I haven't ate there in a long time and I'm not sure if it is as good as it used to be. Any recommendations? (not somewhere where cigarettes are allowed in the dining room though). Thanks!

maryland
14 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Best Restaurant in Solomons MD

I would also like to know about restaurants because I have heard that the Lighthouse Inn was destroyed by fire this week.

Rockville, Maryland
3 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Best Restaurant in Solomons MD

Best restaurant here is by far Vincenzo's italian, solomons never had anything this good !

Rockville, Maryland
3 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Best Restaurant in Solomons MD

Best restaurant here is by far Vincenzo's italian, solomons never had anything this good !

Edgewater, Maryland
9 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: Best Restaurant in Solomons MD

Vincenzo's (sp?) is ok, but a bit over priced for what you actually get. The best restaurant by far is CD cafe. Great food and wonderful atmosphere. Can get crowded quickly on weekends though and they do not take reservations since it's such a small place. They do have a bar/lounge where you can wait for your table though. My favorite!!

solomon, MD
1 post
Save Reply
5. Re: Best Restaurant in Solomons MD

Vincenzo's is the only choice if you like Italian, but also has the best wine selection and a great view. CD cafe has better desserts but the place is small, crowded and offers no view. Dry Dock is also ok, but more expensive.

6. Re: Best Restaurant in Solomons MD

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 24 September 2009, 08:17
Get answers to your questions about Solomons