We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Nickerson State park??

manchester
Level Contributor
3 posts
16 reviews
Save Topic
Nickerson State park??

I am planning to rent a group site for summer 2014, Nickerson has great reviews but I am wondering if there is any restrictions. I know there is no water or electricity on the sites but someone told me you are not allowed to have fire going which seems weird. Could someone please let me know if that is true???

Boston, MA
Destination Expert
for Boston
Level Contributor
24,079 posts
68 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Nickerson State park??

I have never heard that about Nuckerson (but it is true of some campgrounds on theouter Cape such as N.Truro an Provincetown). The reservation site clearly states that outside firewood is not allowed. You must purchase it there (probably cuz of destructive bugs). My guess is if they sell it to you, they'll let you burn it ;)

Find out when reservations for 2014 start and book ASAP. They can be hard to get

Edited: 24 July 2013, 16:13
2. Re: Nickerson State park??

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 26 May 2015, 20:15