We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Good kid friendly restaurants - near Brewster or surrounding

CT
Level Contributor
25 posts
18 reviews
Save Topic
Good kid friendly restaurants - near Brewster or surrounding

Will be renting a house in Brewster next week and looking for dinner ideas with 4 kids ages 12-6 yrs. Anything with music or on water would be great!

7 replies to this topic
Canada
Destination Expert
for Cape Cod
Level Contributor
10,009 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Good kid friendly restaurants - near Brewster or surrounding

If you click on restaurants in the green shaded area at the top of this page you will get lots of ideas. Ask on here about any that interest you.

Chicago, IL
Destination Expert
for Cape Cod
Level Contributor
14,403 posts
34 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Good kid friendly restaurants - near Brewster or surrounding

On the water try Sesuit Harbor Cafe in Dennis Google it for pix, menu and details. I see lots of families at El Guapo on Underpass Rd when we go there for fish tacos. They are not on the water but you can dine al fresco and enjoy a margarita. A word of warning though that while it certainly seems popular we are planning to stick to the fish tacos since we really haven't enjoyed other menu items so much.. You can also go to the once a week free concert on the beach at East Orleans and buy dinner at Liam's right there on the sand. Enjoy.

Fredericton, Canada
Level Contributor
202 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Good kid friendly restaurants - near Brewster or surrounding

I agree with Sesuit Harbour Cafe. Prices are good and kids can run around and check out the sandy area.

CT
Level Contributor
25 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Good kid friendly restaurants - near Brewster or surrounding

thanks very much!!!!!!!

Chicago, IL
Destination Expert
for Cape Cod
Level Contributor
14,403 posts
34 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Good kid friendly restaurants - near Brewster or surrounding

Kathy, I forgot to mention that there is a list of waterfront restaurants that are mid-Cape on the front of the Cape Cod forum page on the right under Top Questions. So, when you are looking for additional options you might consider those. Have fun.

Hartford...
Level Contributor
1,250 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Good kid friendly restaurants - near Brewster or surrounding

Not waterfront and no music but kids will love it if they love junk food and good ice cream: Cobies on rte 6A in Brewster for hotdogs, fried food. Perfect.

Washington DC
Level Contributor
12 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Good kid friendly restaurants - near Brewster or surrounding

Oh I am so late to this party but I have to say, you can't get more kid friendly than Laurino's if in Brewster. It's a laid back indoor/outdoor restaurant. The bar area has ample TV's for Sox and other sport watching. The outside seating overlooks a fenced in playground and moonbounce so you can watch the kids fro mthe table. Of course, if your kids are older you can send them out to the playground and stay inside. The pizza and subs are great, and the rest of the menu is fine and reasonable. It's a very local crowd, a good thing.

I also concur with Cobies, for a summer time takeout place and atmosphere, but I like JT's better for food, particularly for HUGE ice cream. Sesuit Harbor is great food and atmosphere, but can get very crowded in the peak summer weeks. Still so cool for the kids to run around while you are in line (and on-season you will be in line for dinner!) It's also BYOB!

Jomamas on 6A serving breakfast and lunch is great and there is a huge front porch with anarondeck chairs and picnic tables. Pretty spot. In Ocean Edge by the golf course The Linx overlooks the first tee. Like Laurinos, it's a great place for older to kids run around and explore. A couple of nights on season they have entertainment. If you have your putter in the car they can even putt before or after dinner. It's more pricey but perfectly appropriate for kids with kid menu..

Hope this helps!

Reply to: Good kid friendly restaurants - near Brewster or surrounding
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted