We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Chatham, MA - Which hotel is better, Chatham Bars Inn or...

Minneapolis, MN
Level Contributor
3 posts
Save Topic
Chatham, MA - Which hotel is better, Chatham Bars Inn or...

My husband and I are traveling to the Cape in September, can anyone tell us whcih hotel/resort is better between Chatham Bars Inn vs. Wesquassett? We like a place that has very nice rooms, great service and beautiful landscape. We have narrowed our search down to staying in Chatham, for the convience and after reading all the positive reviews about this area. Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks.

capecod
Level Contributor
5 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: Chatham, MA - Which hotel is better, Chatham Bars Inn or...

With a a doubt chatham bars. you will be spoiled beyond and the veiws are so great. a bit pricey but worth it. things not to miss would be chatham squire for a beer. tale of the cod for gifts, marions pie shop sweets. have a fun trip

capecod
Level Contributor
5 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: Chatham, MA - Which hotel is better, Chatham Bars Inn or...

With a a doubt chatham bars. you will be spoiled beyond and the veiws are so great. a bit pricey but worth it. things not to miss would be chatham squire for a beer. tale of the cod for gifts, marions pie shop sweets. have a fun trip

Cape Cod...
Level Contributor
3,325 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
13. Re: Chatham, MA - Which hotel is better, Chatham Bars Inn or...

Hi ajhminneapolis,

OK let me throw out a different idea. Why not day trip to Chatham, sit on the porch at CBI, have a great pub lunch at the Squire,walk along the main street of Chatham, take a tour of Monomoy to see the seals and actually get on the water (which is what Cape Cod is all about), have dinner at the Waquasett (Atlantic 21) but stay somewhere quiet, private and less expensive with ocean views. I agree with kellanderson, (sounds like a real smart person), that you will not be getting value for your $ at either the CBI or Waquasett during the in-season. If you stay further out on the cape, Eastham or Wellfleet, you will be surrounded by ocean AND bay (watch the sunrise over the ocean and go three miles to watch the sun set over the bay) and have easy access to world famous beaches like Coast Guard Beach in Eastham. In fact, if you want to stay at a place that looks out to that beach try the Fort Hill Bed and Breakfast. www.forthillbedandbrdakfast.com I bet as a local, kellanderson would agree!

Mentioned in this post
Cape Cod
Cape Cod
Massachusetts
Eastham
Eastham
Cape Cod, MA
Wellfleet
Wellfleet
Cape Cod, MA
Coast Guard Beach
Coast Guard Beach