We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Looking for accomondation

poland
1 post
Save Topic
Looking for accomondation

Hi.

I and my girlfriend are looking for accomondation from June to end of September.

We are students from Poland and we are going to work in Chatham Bars Inn during summer holliday, but they can not provide us a place to stay. If you have any information about a flat or a room to rent(even a trailor or anything), which is not expensive, in Chatham area please give us a note.

Boston
Level Contributor
2,907 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Looking for accomondation

Hi Gosciu,

You could check the Classifieds on the Cape Cod Online site:

www.capecodonline.com

I saw a Studio apartment in Yarmouth for $700 a month on there and also there was a large studio in Dennisport with a full kitchen and bath for $625 a month. 508 737-4802. I think you better call as soon as you can on them though. A lot of people will be trying to get something around now for the summer, especially the summertime workers!

Both Yarmouth area and Dennisport wouldn't be far at all for you to get to Chatham. I'd be surprised if you could get something this low in Chatham. It's always been more upscale and more expensive so check the surrounding towns for something.

Good Luck and ENJOY working at the Chatham Bars Inn! That'll be wonderful for you for the summer this year, it'll certainly be a nice experience!

Keep checking back here to this site from time to time there could be others with ideas and suggestions for you as well.

Get answers to your questions about Chatham