We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Chatham Wayside Inn or Cranberry Inn? -which would you...

UK
Level Contributor
119 posts
75 reviews
Save Topic
Chatham Wayside Inn or Cranberry Inn? -which would you...

RE: Chatham Wayside Inn or Cranberry Inn (Chatham Main st cape cod)

Hi

Partner & I are considering our lodging options over 4th July (We will be renting a house the following week but need to sort out hotel/Innaccomodation from 2nd - 5th in Chatham)

Will be visiting chatham over 4th July & have the option of accomodation at either of the two properties above - My main concern regarding accomodation is location (want to be able to enjoy 4th July parade etc on foot without having to drive into Chatham) and this is why we have narrowed the option down to these two 'in town' options.

Dont plan to spend a great deal of time in our room, pricewise they are coming in at similar rates so can anyone offer recent experience / reccomendation to help me decide?

Many thanks

us
1 post
Save Reply
1. Re: Chatham Wayside Inn or Cranberry Inn? -which would you...

needed to stay a few days in chatham this past march and chose the least expensive room at the Wayside. We were pleasantly suprised that it was large, comfortable and a great location near the stairs leading to the lobby(so, you stared over a roof). The hotel itself is a perfect location to be on the 4th of july...enjoy!

New York City, New...
Level Contributor
14,658 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Chatham Wayside Inn or Cranberry Inn? -which would you...

Since they're comparable in price, I'd pick the Wayside... the tavern/restaurant and pool are nice touches which the Cranberry doesn't have.

Chatham...
Level Contributor
109 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Chatham Wayside Inn or Cranberry Inn? -which would you...

Both on Main Street, great locations. Also the Bradford (owned by same folks as Wayside) is another great "in-town" choice. Smaller, also has a pool and a lovely breakfast room. All 3 are close to each other,; you can walk to everything. Be sure to get a "ride" out to the outer beach to spend some time if the weather is nice...a beach day. There are shuttle services your inn can tell you about.

4. Re: Chatham Wayside Inn or Cranberry Inn? -which would you...

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 13 August 2009, 08:17
Get answers to your questions about Chatham