We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Dennisport Updates

Boston...
Level Contributor
198 posts
Save Topic
Dennisport Updates

Just spent a few days in our favorite areas on the Cape and noted some changes

-The Dog House was up for sale and Under Contract

-Clancy's Beach Bar on Lower County Rd has changed to Chapin's

Someone mentioned it was the same family. Is that true?

- Land Ho is now opened in the old 400 Hundred Club in Harwich (same as the Orleans Land Ho)

- The former Lukes in Benny's Mall ion Rt 28 s now the DennisPort Fish & Lobster Market - new and a sparkling clean spot that i would love to try out when we can cook in

- Brand new building near the intersection of Rt 28 and 137 - Harwich Pizza will occupy after it moves from way down in Harwich near the SchoolHouse IceCream in Rt 28 after Saquatucket Harbor (not Sundae School)

Summer gets closer everyday !!

Hadley...
Level Contributor
817 posts
106 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Dennisport Updates

Great update. I will check out Dennisport Fish & Lobster.

Chicago, IL
Destination Expert
for Cape Cod
Level Contributor
13,774 posts
33 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Dennisport Updates

Martha please let us know the differences that you find between this new spot and Swan River market. Aren't you amazed about the new places opening in the off season like this new market and the two new restaurants in Harwich? I wonder if the owner is a local as is the case for the new Harwich restaurants. Interesting.

3. Re: Dennisport Updates

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 19 August 2010, 05:17
Get answers to your questions about Dennis Port