We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Oceanside Condominium

Which Dennis Port hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Montreal
3 posts
Save Topic
Oceanside Condominium

Did you stay in this Condo? I cant find any reviews...

Chicago, IL
Destination Expert
for Cape Cod
Level Contributor
12,937 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Oceanside Condominium

http://www.tripadvisor.com/SearchForums?q=oceanside+condos&s= &ff=369&geo=185492

Be sure to go past page one. Several folks who have booked and stayed there said that the units are individually owned and decorated and that the onsite manager helped them figure out which one to book. It is located directly across the street from Glendon Beach on Nantucket Sound.

Chicago, IL
Destination Expert
for Cape Cod
Level Contributor
12,937 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Oceanside Condominium

If you'd like a kitchen but you don't need accommodations quite as large as Oceanside condos then you can also check on The Garlands. These are in the same area but are beachfront. Each one is also individually owned and decorated. There are a few that are right on the beach and you would be able to hear the waves if that appeals to you.

www.tripadvisor.com/HACSearch…

Edited: 20 April 2012, 21:59
Montreal
3 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Oceanside Condominium

I saw the comments from 2007, thought may be some fresh reviews.

I am not crazy about waves, just walking distance is O.K. They also have cottages in this condo complex. Did not see anyone staying there…. Is this beach good for toddlers?

Chicago, IL
Destination Expert
for Cape Cod
Level Contributor
12,937 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Oceanside Condominium

tripadvisor.com/ShowTopic-g185492-i369-k2226…

Here's an old review from TimesTwo who stayed subsequent years. Perhaps you can send her a private message and try to get her attention however she may no longer be looking at these forums.

Again I suggest that you call and speak to the property manager who, if it is still the same person, will be able to help you to select a unit or at least help you to decide if this is the place for you.

Yes, Glendon Beach has very gentle wave action which is typical of Nantucket Sound. Hope this helps a little.

5. Re: Oceanside Condominium

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 18 June 2013, 23:18
Get answers to your questions about Dennis Port