We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Upcoming trip to the Cape

Which Eastham hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Danbury, Connecticut
Level Contributor
5,634 posts
81 reviews
Save Topic
Upcoming trip to the Cape

I have waited almost one year for our upcoming trip to Cape Cod in August. Thrilled and can't wait.

Last year, my husband and I spent only a couple nights, this week we have a full week.

I fell in love with Coast Guard Beach the last go 'round so we decide to rent a house in Eastham. The price was reasonable in my opinion at $1,700 for the week. This is divided by two because my sister and her husband are joining us. Unfortunately, my sister is bringing her two tiny Maltese dogs with her so that limited our options, and I had to pass up many lovely-looking places. We signed a lease for the house back in September. Also, my two adult kids are coming.

I am totally into spending a week beaching, walking on the edge of the tide, biking, reading an actual book from start to finish, frozen watermelon daiquiris, and doing nothing.

See y'all soon!

Chatham
Level Contributor
19 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: Upcoming trip to the Cape

Be sure and check out "Dog beach" with the pooches down at the end of Bayview Road. They are allowed before 9am and after 4pm. Lots of flats to run around on.

12. Re: Upcoming trip to the Cape

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 06 January 2010, 06:18