We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Where to grocery shop?

Oakville, Canada
Level Contributor
28 posts
Save Topic
Where to grocery shop?

We will coming to Cape Cod from Ottawa, Canada on Sunday July 3 to a rental unit. We won' t be able to arrive at Cape Cod until later evening and I am wondering about grocery shopping for Monday morning. We are staying in Eastham. Are there large grocery stores nearby or should we build a stop in on the way down? Are prices that much higher than off the cape? (probably not for us, since Canadian grocery stores are usually more expensive than in other American cities we've shopped in). Many thanks.

Mentioned in this post
Cape Cod
Cape Cod
Massachusetts
Ottawa
Ottawa
Ontario, Canada
Eastham
Eastham
Cape Cod, MA
Chicago, IL
Destination Expert
for Cape Cod
Level Contributor
15,022 posts
34 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: Where to grocery shop?

Good grief, I too thought this was a new post. Oh well, at least we know where to head for breakfast. I think I'd put PB and Choc S. at the top of the list.

12. Re: Where to grocery shop?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 05 April 2013, 10:21