We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Red Sea Glass

Which Eastham hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Boston...
Level Contributor
114 posts
12 reviews
Save Topic
Red Sea Glass

Hi guys,

A friend of mine from Syracuse is coming to the Cape and would like to know where she should search for red sea glass. I've never actually seen red sea glass, only blue and green. So, for all you Beach Hounds, can you tell me what her best options are for finding RED sea glass?

Any replies appreciated. Mucho Thanko's.

Boston, MA
Destination Expert
for Cape Cod, Massachusetts, Martha's Vineyard
Level Contributor
6,071 posts
161 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Red Sea Glass

I hope someone answers this, I have very poor luck finding seaglass never mind red!

Cape Cod...
Level Contributor
3,191 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Red Sea Glass

I have a prized piece of red sea glass that was given to me by a dear friend. He found it at Herring Cove beach in P-town. I haven't had much luck finding sea glass on the Eastham beaches. Let us know if your friend has better luck than I have.

Yarmouth, MA
Level Contributor
455 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Red Sea Glass

Here's a CapeCast video re places to find sea glass:

www.capecodonline.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article…

And yes, please let us know what your friend finds and where!!

4. Re: Red Sea Glass

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 23 July 2014, 22:15