We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Kayaking in Eastham area

New England
Level Contributor
50 posts
8 reviews
Save Topic
Kayaking in Eastham area

We will be renting a house near Great Pond in July. Are there good areas to kayak in that area? Are there places where it is relatively easy to park and put in the kayaks?

Chicago, IL
Destination Expert
for Cape Cod
Level Contributor
13,785 posts
33 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Kayaking in Eastham area

While you are wating to hear from someone with personal experience you can look around on these websites:

http://www.goose.com/paddle-sports.html

www.nps.gov/caco/planyourvisit/things2do.htm

Chicago, IL
Destination Expert
for Cape Cod
Level Contributor
13,785 posts
33 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Kayaking in Eastham area

nps.gov/caco/upload/2014Springcalendarweb.pdf

There are free Ranger led kayak trips which you will see listed in the monthly newspaper. Here is the link within the link I first posted. I knew what I was looking for but you might not. The National Park is a good resource so you might want to call them. Have fun.

Cape Cod...
Level Contributor
3,217 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Kayaking in Eastham area

Eastham is a prime area for kayaking. Will you have your own kayaks or do you want to rent them? You can do either and have a great time. Ask the person you are renting from...I'm sure they will give you a lot of insider tips like we do for our own guests!

4. Re: Kayaking in Eastham area

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 16 June 2015, 02:15