We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Kelley House--Chappy House Suite

Which Edgartown hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Ipswich, MA
Level Contributor
794 posts
46 reviews
Save Topic
Kelley House--Chappy House Suite

Anyone stayed in the Chappy house of the kelley house? We have a first floor one bed suite and are hoping we made the right call. We usually stay at the harborview but need the extra space now with our little ones in tow and are priced out of the Harborview!

outside nyc
Level Contributor
69 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Kelley House--Chappy House Suite

I never stayed in the Chappy House but i stayed in the Kelley House. The place is a step down from the Harborview and Winnetu but I think its still good. The parking lot is made of loose shells or rocks so it can be dusty. You will have to walk across it to access the pool and lobby. Its right smack in the middle of town so its always busy. If your not to "uppity", you should do fine. The newes restaurant has good pub grub.

2. Re: Kelley House--Chappy House Suite

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 22 October 2009, 01:20
Get answers to your questions about Edgartown