We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

distand from Breezes Trewlawny to Time n Place

Which Falmouth hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
winnipeg
Level Contributor
72 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
distand from Breezes Trewlawny to Time n Place

Hi, we are a group of six staying at BT in Feb. and were wondering if Time n Place is in walking distance. Any thing else to walk to is also of interest. Thanks

Chicago, IL
Destination Expert
for Cape Cod
Level Contributor
13,538 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: distand from Breezes Trewlawny to Time n Place

Check in at the Jamaica forum. This is Falmouth on Cape Cod. Good luck.

Boston, MA
Destination Expert
for Boston
Level Contributor
23,038 posts
67 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: distand from Breezes Trewlawny to Time n Place

Good catch CCC --- I was wondering why I had never heard of those places and why the names didn't sound very "capey" ... I don't spend time in Falmouth, but I read the forums enough to have heard of lots of places ...

winnipeg
Level Contributor
72 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: distand from Breezes Trewlawny to Time n Place

Hi,

yes I realized this right away and should have put in my correction. I now know of another Falmouth I will have to visit.

4. Re: distand from Breezes Trewlawny to Time n Place

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 13 February 2013, 10:19