We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Admiralty, CapeWind, Green Harbor, Mariner, Town & Beach

Boston
Level Contributor
68 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Admiralty, CapeWind, Green Harbor, Mariner, Town & Beach

Does anyone have any opinions, good, bad or otherwise on the following Falmouth hotels:

Admiralty Inn

CapeWind Resort

Green Harbor Waterfront

Mariner Motel

Town & Beach Motel

Sleepy Hollow Motor Inn (Woods Hole)

Nautilus Motor Inn (Woods Hole)

I just need a clean cheap hotel to sleep for a night before taking an early ferry to the Vineyard the next day. We will likely arrive after 8pm and leave by 8am the next morning. Just need a bed and a shower for about $100 a night and these all fit the budget, after doing some research. Just looking for opinions. Will be 2 adults and a kid or maybe 3 adults and a kid.

My apologies to anyone who is providing input on my ferry thread but I thought posting my final list in a separate post would elicit more response.

Thanks to all for your help.

Chicago, IL
Destination Expert
for Cape Cod
Level Contributor
13,793 posts
33 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Admiralty, CapeWind, Green Harbor, Mariner, Town & Beach

Green Harbor is the one on your list that has been recommended by posters on this board a few times within the last couple of months.

Falmouth...
Level Contributor
645 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Admiralty, CapeWind, Green Harbor, Mariner, Town & Beach

Maybe the Admiralty has cleaned up their act, but if they're still performing the way they have in years past, put it at the bottom of the list.

I can't say yea or nay about the Town and Beach Motel except that it has a pretty good location if you're coming in late and leaving early. You'll be able to walk just a few minutes and get a quick bite to eat if you'd like (breakfast or dinner).

3. Re: Admiralty, CapeWind, Green Harbor, Mariner, Town & Beach

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 22 June 2013, 11:17