We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Spirit of Boston Cruises/Seaport Hotel

Which Falmouth hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Boston, MA
3 posts
Save Topic
Spirit of Boston Cruises/Seaport Hotel

Hi,

Could anyone tell me if the Spirit of Boston cruises and the Seaport Hotel in Boston are okay? I'd like to send my parents on the dinner cuise (and include an overnight stay at the Seaport Hotel), and was hoping for some feedback.

Thanks!

Newington, CT
Level Contributor
1,244 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Spirit of Boston Cruises/Seaport Hotel

Sorry I can't help you but, I'm sure if you put this over in the 'Boston' forum , you'll get some feedback.

Good Luck!

Naomi :-)

Chicago, IL
Destination Expert
for Cape Cod
Level Contributor
13,280 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Spirit of Boston Cruises/Seaport Hotel

We have one of the Spirit boats here in Chicago. On the up side, the boat itself (here) is nice looking, the other diners are generally very pleasant and in a good mood and the views/cruising fantastic. We love being out on the water so that is the plus for us. But these cruises are best for the gourmand and not the gourmet because the food is just average buffet type food at an above average price. So you see, this could be a positive experience depending on what one enjoys. We have another co. here that charges more but has better food. Wonder if that is the case in Boston too. Sorry, no idea about the hotel.

3. Re: Spirit of Boston Cruises/Seaport Hotel

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 16 August 2009, 09:19