We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

looking for houses for rent on good harbor beach

Lachute, Canada
2 posts
Save Topic
looking for houses for rent on good harbor beach

just came back from a short trip to boston and stopped for half a day in good harbor beach (best place ever)my wife and kids loved the place and would like to go back next years.would liketo know if the houses in front of the beach(good harbor)are for rent or if some body knowes a good place somewhere else ,i `m looking for a house,not a room or condo.please i would like some feed back and thank to every body in gloucester for our best vacation ever even if it was very short.

Hammond Castle
Castles, Historic Sites, Art Museums, History Museums
Cape Ann Museum
Art Museums, History Museums
Upstate, New York
6 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: looking for houses for rent on good harbor beach

check out rentals at www.atlanticvacationhomes.com. We have been coming to Gloucester and Good Harbor Beach for 9 years. First we stayed at B&B's, which were fine. then we stayed at the Vista Motel (you can see it from the beach up on the hill) That's a perfectly fine motel, and we liked it for many years, but as the kids got older we decided to try a house, thus atlantic vacation homes. this is our second year renting. We ended up in the same house for the past two years, and it's been great! the one we found is not right near Good Harbor, in fact, it's at the other end of gloucester, right near stage fort park, but the house is so perfect that we don't mind driving to the beach...Depending on how many in your family and your price range, atlantic vacation homes will have the perfect house for you.

2. Re: looking for houses for rent on good harbor beach

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10 October 2012, 22:17