We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Cabin

Which Gloucester hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Rangeley, Maine
6 posts
Save Topic
Cabin

Hello

We plan to be in Boson for a weekend, 2 nights, on July.

We would like not to stay in Boston.

We search something to rent with kitchen.

We are a party of 10-12 people. I would like a house or 2-3 cabins...

Do you know some place ? That's hard to find for just 2 nights.

Thanks !

Boston
Destination Expert
for Boston
Level Contributor
16,524 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Cabin

Anything's available - for a price! How much do you plan on spending?

North Shore, MA
Destination Expert
for Salem
Level Contributor
5,545 posts
169 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Cabin

I think you will have trouble finding a rental home in or near Gloucester for just two nights, especially during the summer. Perhaps Beverly Garden Suites would work. It's not in Gloucester, but in Beverly, which would put you about half way between Boston and Gloucester. I believe all the units have kitchens.

Another place with some kitchen units is the Essex River House Motel in Essex, just outside Gloucester. There are also several chain suite hotels (with kitchens) in Danvers and Peabody. Note, I live in the area and haven't stayed at any of these places.

Rangeley, Maine
6 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Cabin

I know that I will have trouble to find something for the summer time.

Alanm, I want a reasonable price and a Clean place.

Thanks Route128North for your help, I will check your suggestion.

Gloucester, MA
Level Contributor
20 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Cabin

There are a few motels with kitchenettes the Cape Ann Motor Inn on Long beach, the captains lodge, the Vista motel and the Sea lion inn also Rocky neck Accommodations. Good luck!

5. Re: Cabin

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 20 April 2014, 05:15