We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Best Western Bass Rocks Ocean Inn - room type

Theydon Bois, Essex
Level Contributor
10 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Best Western Bass Rocks Ocean Inn - room type

Hi...my wife, son (age 5) and I will be staying at the Best Western this summer and was wondering if anyone had any tips as to which rooms were best to go for

Boston and...
Level Contributor
3,722 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Best Western Bass Rocks Ocean Inn - room type

The rooms themselves are pretty much all the same, so ask for one on the second floor. No one walking around above you, and you're up a little from the pool (privacy). But, first or second floor, as long as the weather's good, you'll never forget the sunrise...

RI
2 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Best Western Bass Rocks Ocean Inn - room type

We went there for a post season romantic getaway for two.

There is a view from all rooms of the scenic rocky ocean coastline.

The rooms are small, especially the bathrooms, but modern, clean and well appointed with features such as blow dryers, irons, and refrigerators. The continental breakfast is wonderful - Do it yourself buffet with a quaint dining room overlooking the ocean. Roll out of bed and grab a bite without having to deal with or talk to anyone.

For my money, when I return take ask for room 224. I did not stay there but it is the room on the second floor with a view from not only the sliding glass door but also a picture window directly facing the sea-sprayed rocks.

I'd take this place over a fancy bed and breakfast anyday. You pull your car up to the door, throw your bags in and RELAX!

A great vacation spot with some nice restaurants, seafood the specialty, and lots of scenery and architecture to take in. Shopping and antiquing if like that stuff too. Biking, hiking, kayaking and sailing all available.

3. Re: Best Western Bass Rocks Ocean Inn - room type

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 22 August 2009, 01:18