We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

when do the decorations go up for St. Peter's Fiesta?

Montreal
Level Contributor
555 posts
8 reviews
Save Topic
when do the decorations go up for St. Peter's Fiesta?

hello again:)

we're coming down on the 22nd and leaving late at night on the 23rd. does anyone know generally when the decorations for st. peter's fiesta go up? is the ferris wheel that i saw on http://www.stpetersfiesta.org/ just there during the celebration or is it always there? I was hoping to capture some shots of the decor:)

Boston
Destination Expert
for Boston
Level Contributor
16,819 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: when do the decorations go up for St. Peter's Fiesta?

I never saw decorations go up for sale after a weekend event, but maybe I'm just oblivious and this happens all the time. You know that it's done? As far as a ferris wheel, I am sure it is not there permanently.

Montreal
Level Contributor
555 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: when do the decorations go up for St. Peter's Fiesta?

not for sale:) i meant when do people start decorating the park? when i was looking at the website, i noticed lots of awesome, kitchy looking religious icons and the website mentioned bunting, steamers and colored lights that go up for the festival. just wondering if they're already be up or if they only start decorating the day of the festival. not really looking to buy anything, just want to take some pretty pictures...hehe

Canada
Destination Expert
for Cape Cod
Level Contributor
9,942 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: when do the decorations go up for St. Peter's Fiesta?

I think that the OP means when do they put up the decorations not when do they go on sale. Fiesta is from the 26th to the 30th. You'll know when you get there whether they are in place or not!! Sorry can't help you any further. I'm assuming that you have no plans to change your dates.

Edited: 01 June 2013, 17:42
Boston
Destination Expert
for Boston
Level Contributor
16,819 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: when do the decorations go up for St. Peter's Fiesta?

So sorry. Don't know where I got that for sale info. Brains are weird.

Montreal
Level Contributor
555 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: when do the decorations go up for St. Peter's Fiesta?

Lol. No problem. Thanks anyway for responding.:) I guess we'll find out when we get there. Keeping my fingers crossed!

6. Re: when do the decorations go up for St. Peter's Fiesta?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 30 June 2014, 21:16