We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Bluefish bandb

New England
2 posts
Save Topic
Bluefish bandb

This looks like a nice B&B. I have tried several times to reach them with no response.

Does anyone know if they are away for the winter season?

Cape Cod...
Level Contributor
3,182 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Bluefish bandb

They contribute regularly to this forum so I bet you will hear from them soon. Keep an eye on your PM up top for any message they might send you.

I have never stayed there my self so can't give an opinion, although there are nice things said about it on this forum. If you should decide to stay in the National Seashore further out on the Cape take a look at Fort Hill B+B...my favorite.

Newington, CT
Level Contributor
1,244 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Bluefish bandb

Hi ilovetosail, welcome to the Cape Cod forum!

My husband and I spent two nights @ Bluefish back in November. Loved it! We actually have reservations to go back for 3 nts in October (over Columbus Day wknd). Very much looking forward to it!

Lori & Tim, the innkeepers, are wonderful!

Please feel free to contact me. I'd be more than happy to answer any questions you may have.

Naomi :-)

New England
2 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Bluefish bandb

Thanks to both of you. Turns out there was a computer glitch and they are very much there. I did connect with Lori and got all the info I was looking for. She was very helpful! It sounds like a great place.

I have been told that Harwich is a charming town. I'm looking forward to our visit.

4. Re: Bluefish bandb

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 25 September 2009, 04:17
Get answers to your questions about Harwich