We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hyannis hotel with suites, central location - help please!

London
Level Contributor
106 posts
31 reviews
Save Topic
Hyannis hotel with suites, central location - help please!

Hi, we are thinking of spending a few nights in Hyannis in Sept with our 16 month old baby. Lots of nice looking places to stay but we are hoping to find somewhere with a 1 bed suite ie with a separate sleeping area for our baby, and with cribs available.

Any recommendations greatly received, don't mind if it's a bland chain hotel. Budgetwise we would love somewhere cheap but would probably pay up to around $250 per night for somewhere nice!

Thanks

Westchester, New...
Level Contributor
32 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Hyannis hotel with suites, central location - help please!

The Cape Codder Resort and Spa in Hyannis has suites--you can check out their website

Hyannis, Ma
Level Contributor
1 post
5 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Hyannis hotel with suites, central location - help please!

We do have rooms / suites that would meet your needs. I would be happy to help you with making reservations.

Please do not hesitate to contact me at either 508-771-3000 ext. 701 or rspirlet@capecodderresort.com

Raymond Spirlet

General Manager

Cape Codder Resort & Spa

www.capecodderresort.com

London
Level Contributor
106 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Hyannis hotel with suites, central location - help please!

Thanks Raymond I have emailed you. I'd also add that we would love to find somewhere that has a babysitting service.

Mashpee, Ma
Level Contributor
25 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Hyannis hotel with suites, central location - help please!

While the Cape Codder is a perfectly nice place here are a few other options to research:

-Holiday Inn: renovated in the past few years. Central location. Cool loft suites. Like the Cape Codder the Holiday Inn is located along a main road through Hyannis so you have plenty of chain type restaurants around and it is convenient but it lacks the ambiance of Cape Cod.

-Hyannis Harbor Hotel: worth a look. The suites might be larger than you need but the place has been updated recently. It is right across from the harbor and within walking distance of Main Street for shops & restaurants. You can also walk to Veteran'Park Beach.

- Resort & Conference Center of Hyannis: In a different end of Hyannis but also within walking distance of Main Street for shops & restaurants.

- Hampton Inn & Suites: this hotel is located in West Yarmouth - just over the Hyannis line. It is newer hotel ( maybe a year or two old). It would be well worth a look.

- Anchor - In: A boutique type hotel/motel in a lovely tucked away spot that offers harbor views and a short walk to the harbor and Main Street Hyannis. They have updated rooms - many with sitting areas and private decks. They may not have seperate suites (not sure) but they offer some very spacious rooms with sitting areas. Another place that is well worth a look.

Best of luck & enjoy your trip!

London
Level Contributor
106 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Hyannis hotel with suites, central location - help please!

Thank you so much for your help. I now think that we are going to rent a small house so that we can have more space and our own kitchen, but I really really appreciate all of your answers and advice so far. Thank you!!!

6. Re: Hyannis hotel with suites, central location - help please!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 21 June 2013, 06:15