We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

International Inn Cape Cod

Level Contributor
51 posts
71 reviews
Save Topic
International Inn Cape Cod

Hi,

I posted here about a year ago about a planned trip to Cape Cod as part of a holiday around the East Coast! I'm excited to say we will be visiting Cape Cod from 27-31 July!

We are a party of 5 and still need to book our accommodation. As we are students, and budget conscious, we have decided on the International Inn Cape Cod. I have looked at booking via Expedia and they allow bookings for 5 people in what is called a 'Regal room'. I wanted to double check with the hotel directly that they can definitely accommodate 5 people in such a room as we don't want to arrive and for there to be issues! The only issue is I can't find an email contact for the hotel and can't call as I'm in Northern Ireland. Would anyone have an email contact for me or know how I could get in touch wtith the hotel?

Thanks in advance!!

Boston
Destination Expert
for Boston
Level Contributor
16,832 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: International Inn Cape Cod

Why can't you call? I guess I don't understand.

Kent, Connecticut
Destination Expert
for Provincetown, Wellfleet
Level Contributor
5,487 posts
236 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: International Inn Cape Cod

I have never heard of the place (but that doesn't mean anything). However the ratings on TripAdvisor are all over the scale with over a third rating it "Terrible."

Canada
Destination Expert
for Cape Cod
Level Contributor
9,947 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: International Inn Cape Cod

I seem to remember something about bubbles and cuddles in a previous post about this hotel. Reviews are not good on the whole. I see that the room which allows up to five people has a King sized bed, no mention of any other beds.

Boston, MA
Destination Expert
for Cape Cod, Massachusetts, Martha's Vineyard
Level Contributor
6,166 posts
161 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: International Inn Cape Cod

I would not recommend staying there, at all. Check out the Three Seasons in Dennis - they have 2 bedroom suites that could accommodate 5 people easily, plus there is a private beach, pool, outdoor bar & great restaurant right next door - the Ocean House.

http://www.threeseasonsresort.com/

The Tern Inn in Harwich also has a variety of accommodations and includes breakfast. They have a pool and are 3 blocks from the beach.

http://www.theterninn.com/

South Chatham, MA
Level Contributor
574 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: International Inn Cape Cod

I ave NO experience with this but given the student/budget desc, have you looked at a hostel like http://www.hiusa.org/massachusetts/cape-cod as solution?

Level Contributor
51 posts
71 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: International Inn Cape Cod

Thanks for all the tips...

We are looking somewhere central as we are all under 25 and cannot rent a car. We chose Hyannis as it seems to be the easiest to get to from Boston, plus we will be travelling on to NYC on the 1st August.

MA
Destination Expert
for New England
Level Contributor
6,449 posts
206 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: International Inn Cape Cod

myfoxboston.com/story/23988798/2013/11/16/fo…

Click on the link above and read it. This is why we are all advising you not to stay here. What is your nightly budget? We can help to find a safe hotel in your budget.

Level Contributor
51 posts
71 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: International Inn Cape Cod

Ok, we won't be staying here then!!

We're hoping in and around $700 total for the 4 nights! Any help would be greatly appreciated!!!

Chicago, IL
Destination Expert
for Cape Cod
Level Contributor
14,305 posts
34 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: International Inn Cape Cod

http://www.seacoastcapecod.com/

See if you can get in here. Plain but very well rated on Trip Advisor and well located between Main St. and the harbor which is where you want to be. In summer there is a trolley shuttle around Hyannis too.

Have fun.

Chicago, IL
Destination Expert
for Cape Cod
Level Contributor
14,305 posts
34 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: International Inn Cape Cod

In looking at the reviews and noodling around it seems that the Inn has accommodations for 4 but you can email and see if they will add a roll away bed for you. Al and Terri are very helpful so, if they can't fit you in on budget, be sure to ask them for a recommendation or two for other options in the area. I'm sure they will have a list since they can't book everyone who comes to them. This is how I found our favorite motel on the Cape. Good luck.