We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Casual Pubs in the Berkshires

Boston
Level Contributor
106 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Casual Pubs in the Berkshires

My husband and I will be in the area for the long Fourth of July weekend. We will be staying at The Wainwright Inn in Great Barrington.

Are there any casual pubs in the area (within a half hours drive)? Maybe an Irish pub, a bar with a nice juke box or something with Karaoke or perhaps a pool table? We will be looking for something to do Saturday night (we will be at the JT concert at Tanglewood on Friday night). We are a young 42 and 50, looking for something fun to do, but not a young crowd.

Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Brooklyn, New York
Level Contributor
101 posts
85 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Casual Pubs in the Berkshires

I'd go to the Lion's Den at the Red Lion in Stockbridge. Live local music every night. Casual, but very Berkshire. It should be hopping that weekend.

2. Re: Casual Pubs in the Berkshires

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 23 September 2009, 17:19