We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

July - house rental not too far from Camp Mohawk, Lanesboro

Vero Beach, Florida
Level Contributor
5 posts
9 reviews
Save Topic
July - house rental not too far from Camp Mohawk, Lanesboro

HI, We rented a wonderful house on Lake Pontoosuk but the owners are going to be using it themselves this next summer--our grandkids stayed with us part of the month and went to Camp Mohawk (days), and so loved it that they want to return and be with us - we hate to disappoint them. We also are at Tanglewood and other area cultural events in the Lenox area. We are looking for something similar if possible. I am a retired interior designer and leave homes as clean if not cleaner than found. I respect your home and treat it as my own. We also rent our home on Cape Cod while we are in the Berkshires, and know what it means to give up a wonderful home to strangers.

Any leads are most appreciated. Carole

Lenox, Massachusetts
Level Contributor
388 posts
323 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: July - house rental not too far from Camp Mohawk, Lanesboro

vrbo.com is the best source with many choices in the Berkshires.

Two years ago we rented VRBO Listing #238631 in Lanesboro for the summer.

http://www.vrbo.com/238631

Great house, great owner. We enjoyed the area so much, we moved to Lenox the following year. You'll find many other listings as well. Longer term rentals i.e full summer, usually allow you to negotiate the listed weekly or monthly prices.

Vero Beach, Florida
Level Contributor
5 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: July - house rental not too far from Camp Mohawk, Lanesboro

Thank you so much! I will look it up--I hope it isn't the same house we rented which is not being offered this summer. Carole

3. Re: July - house rental not too far from Camp Mohawk, Lanesboro

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 07 December 2013, 10:15